Reliance Jio has created a craze by shattering the competition into pieces. It has started its business experiment in September 2016, and today is on the top platform of telecommunication. Many users face a problem regarding dual SIM availability in their mobile device, now if you don’t have a dual-SIM smartphone and would like to use Jio services with the offer on your existing number, you have the option of porting your number to Reliance Jio services. With the steps given below you can simply Port Any Number To Reliance Jio Instantly.
Port Any Number To Reliance Jio Now
MNP(Mobile Number Portability) allows you to switch your active network to different networks, without changing the mobile number respectively. This helps with the contact info and your contactees. In order to port any number to Reliance Jio, make sure that your smartphone supports 4G LTE and VoLTE services. You can head to Reliance Jio’s official website and see if your smartphone has an access for a connection or not. If your device isn’t compatible, you can also buy a LYF device and avail the services.
How To Port Any Number To Reliance Jio Instantly?
- To Port, Type PORT <space> <10-digit mobile number> and sent it to 1900 from your existing number to which needs to be ported to Jio
- You will get an SMS on your current device that will contain the UPC code and its expiry date
- Then, Download MyJio app from Play Store or App Store and generate Jio coupon code by installing the apps
- Walk into any of the Reliance Digital stores / Dx Mini / Preferred Jio retailer or prominent multi-brand Jio stores with the UPC (Unique porting code) code and your Jio coupon code along with the handset in which the SIM is to be imported
- Carry your local identity as Aadhaar Card number and activate your Jio connection instantly through the eKYC process at any Reliance Digital / Dx Mini / Preferred Jio retailer or prominent multi-brand Jio stores
- If you don’t have a local Aadhaar Card, please carry your Jio coupon code along with a copy of Proof of Address, Proof of Identity and a passport sized photograph for availing your Jio SIM
- Do not forget to clear all your pending dues to current network (case of post-paid mobile connection)
The thing you need to keep in mind is that the Reliance stores will have huge queues with so many people wanting to get their hands on the free services. Also, every store as limited number of SIM cards so confirm the stock before queuing as you might leave empty handed. Reliance Jio is working on this matter to resolve it.
Benefit To Port Any Number To Reliance Jio
- Basic plan provides 3months membership with unlimited calls+sms.
- You are notified by the company if someone had called you and your mobile device was not reachable
- Activate free caller tune (no charges applied)
- Daily 1Gb data availability
- The Jio music allows you to play any music and select your music as your caller tune
- My Jio app allows more features such as news and Tv,etc.
- Reliance Jio has no roaming charges and free all over India
I will recommend to use Reliance Jio at least once and share your views in regarding your experience to Reliance Jio. Easy video calling is one of the best feature with Reliance Jio. Do share this post to your needy friends. This was all about how to port any number to reliance jio. Credit