Update: Google Algorithm Update has been rolled out by Google Bots, which has influenced Millions of websites. The post here is the latest algorithm friendly. The name of the latest Updated Algorithm is not confirmed, but is said to be as a “Fred” update by researchers. Taking the latest update into consideration, we will tell you how to get a Google Adsense account approved on both the platform i.e. Blogger and WordPress.
What is the effect of New Algorithms Update?
The first question which comes into your mind will be, what effect does a new update cause to websites. Below are some of the key points which clarify this part of the query.
- Low quality backlinks will make an effect on your ranking
- Use of Black Hat SEO will be terminated and ranking, including visitors will start disappearing
- Use of hidden tactics such as surveys to engage visitors will roll down your ranking
- Keyword stuffing will make you rank low in the Google Search Engine
Steps to be taken now from pre-bloggers against this “Fred” update:
- Improve your old posts and create a quality content by improving SEO in the post
- Remove low quality backlinks by Backlink Remover
- Remove keyword stuffing to avoid low ranking factor
- Match your lost keywords, based on traffic volume and previous rankings, with any low quality content pages
- Improve your Home page by removing too many ads
- Improve your content quality immediately and use the comment non-spamming plugin to avoid unwanted comments by bots.
- Don’t forget to use clear cache plugins such as WP cache or Purge cache.
So, this was all about the latest update rolled out just to make you aware of upcoming consequences and to make you alert on the basis of updates and ranking factors, which play a crucial role as a ranking factor in Google.
How To Get Google Adsense Account Approved?
Let me make it clear to you, Google Adsense has been confirmed as the best paying ads network all over the world. But the question again arises: How to get a Google Adsense Account approved as Google has a strict policy regarding Adsense one of which is the blog must be of 6 months to get approved [for bloggers only]. Though it’s not always true, but in a few cases it can happen. Here I will tell you what are the key points to be remembered when you’re applying for Adsense.
There are a number of alternatives to Google Adsense which has their own priorities and we’ll be discussing them in the upcoming posts. The two best alternatives are Propeller Ads and Media.net. They are alternatives which mean, they can be used as your Ads network when you’re banned by Google Adsense or you’re not approved for Adsense. Both of the alternatives pay 20% less than Adsense pay, this is the reason why Adsense is the best.
A Newbie needs to have Patience, to become a Professional Blogger
Blogger’s being a blogging platform is a part of patience to get an appropriate result. If you’re blogging just for money, then I would recommend you not to start with it. Go for Freelancer. Blogging needs a lot of patience to earn and to rank, it’s not a one night game. You should be updated with your niche by learning all about it. You’ve to read magazines to know how to write as a professional blogger. Once you’ve your website ranked for a keyword that’s not the end, you should now be prepared for real competition as your rivals will try to rank higher than you’re decreasing your visitors and your income too.
Now the question comes:
Steps taken to get a Google Adsense account approved on BLOGGER?
Having a blog on a platform like blogger is simple, but the Adsense approval over it is quite difficult. Blogs on Bloggers are sometimes needed to be accelerated with many changes as they are not easily approved. Here we’ll tell you the most suitable steps to check before signing up for Adsense. The problem with this platform comes mostly with page type and the content quality.
If you’re once disapproved with the Adsense, try making the changes below to get approved. And I will suggest you to send the Adsense approval request after 7days when once disapproved by making suitable changes in it.
- Use a custom domain for your Blog. Example: www.yourdomain.com
- Create a specific email address by Google Apps or Mailing websites such as Mailchimp. You can create it with Google apps by following here. Example: [email protected]
- Use a simple blogger template before getting approved for Adsense, do not use complex and heavy templates. Get simple templates here.
- Do not use a copyright image (images from Google image), edit manually before using in your post. Download free images from here.
- Do not use too many widgets and place a clean sidebar before Approval.
- It must be at least 20+ posts with 500words before you apply for Adsense.
- Do not ever hide your post date before getting approved.
- Do not enable Cloudflare before getting approved.
- Apply For Adsense NOw!
Steps taken to get a Google Adsense account approved on WORDPRESS?
Having a blog on WordPress is what I recommend, WordPress is a fully SEO customized platform with more than thousands of plugins. The plugins in WordPress make everything clear and in a very simplified form. A blog on WordPress can get the Adsense approval within a month also. Many websites guarantee the approval in three days and many more tips and tricks are available on the web, but they may result in an account ban. Yeah! Your account can be banned for such shortcuts taken by you. So stay real and get a genuine approval with White Hat tricks.
It’s recommended to take the custom domain before 3months to increase its domain age and authority, which play a very helpful role in getting A Google Adsense account approved quickly. Easy customization on Worpress is what will help you later to rank on Google. You can also create a free account on WordPress here, but the free account will be having limited resources and use of plugins. I would recommend you to have a year plan.
No worry if you’re one disapproved, follow the steps under and make correction’s before re-submission of your Adsense request:
- Use the custom domain, which is not available with the free plan in WordPress.
- Minimum of 20 posts should be there in your blog before the submission for Adsense Account Approval
- Make sure you have submitted your sitemap to Google webmasters, which can be seen by the link: www.yourdomain.com/sitemap_index.xml/
- Make sure to post content must not be a copied content and should be above 500words.
- Try using your own images or images by your own editing.
- Use a simple theme like Wellington and Maxwell before submitting for Adsense approval. Yeah! It has been proved that theme matter’s in ranking and page load speed. Check your blog speed here.
- Make sure to have your page account on mostly all social networking sites, as Google also crawls the social touch.
- Do not apply any kind of tricks or Black Hat SEO.
- Apply For Adsense NOw!
I will recommend to have a blog on WordPress than having a blog on Blogger, as it takes blogger more than a month just to be active on search engine whereas WordPress takes 2days to be visible on search engine. WordPress is very effective, if it comes to ranking factor. Anyone can do the blogging on Worpress, no matters if he knows programming or not.
[With Proof] How to tackle Adsense Request Rejection?
After the first submission to get a Google Adsense account approved, if your request is rejected or not approved. The reason must be either you have not followed the steps mentioned above or you don’t have much content in your blog eligible for Adsense Approval. I will discuss the two cases below, in case any one arose with you, it will be easy for you to tackle them.
1st Case: Insufficient Content
Yes! The most of us get the reply by Adsense as insufficient content as shown in the image below, I also got that in one of my websites. You can make such corrections in your blog before re-submitting:
- Change your blog theme
- Add at least 10more quality posts more than it is now.
- DO not forget to remove the previous pasted Adsense code at the time of review
- Write more posts with more than 500 words each
- Define categories clearly
2nd Case: Site does not comply with Google policies
The other reason for rejection comes in the form of text like: “site does not comply with Google policies“. First, read the Adsense Policy before submission of request to Google. Make manual corrections as mentioned below:
- Submit your sitemap manually
- Add your website details to more social pages
Also See: How To Earn $2000 Per Month: Trick
Make sure to correct the changes as mentioned above and then resubmit for Adsense Approval, but after 7Days from rejection.
Here Is The Process For Adsense Approval:
- Register for an Adsense Account by going to Adsense Page.
- Provide the correct information as in your bank account such as Name, Address, Website, etc.
- Login Adsense account and it will say to add code in the header of your theme. Add the given code in the header.php of your theme. Location: Appearance>Editor>header.php
- It will say to review within three days max.
- For approval or disapproval, confirmation mail will be sent to you.
- If approved, Start earning by creating Ads unit.
- If disapproved, resubmit by making changes after 7days.
- After approval you’ll get the address confirmation pin sent to you which will be pasted in the confirmation section on Adsense page. This happens when you roll out of 10$ in your Adsense Account.
So, this was all about how to get a Google Adsense account approved. Make sure to read the instructions mentioned above properly and avoid using fake tips and tricks. For any query feel free to comment us in the comment section or can contact us.